Due to recent copyright issues, links that expire will not be reupped. Show support by sharing knowledge of this site, and leaving your comments or links. Please help fund the site by clicking the ads. TheFifthMic sister blog can be found at http://beattreat.blogspot.com

The Wants List -- 17 Soulful Rare Grooves

The "wants list" is that crumpled piece of paper that nearly every record collector carries around with them, a listing of very hard to find recordings that they're always trying to track down. Groovy, mellow soul with great breaks, compiled by independent British record store Skratch Music House. A good description as well as track info and album notes can be found here at Soul Brother Records.

Tracklisting:

Touch Me Take Me - Rita Wright
Light My Fire - Erma Franklin
This Feeling's Rated X-Tra -Carl Carlton
One Girl Too Late - Brenda & The Tabulations
Let Me Be - The Duncans
Mon Belle Amour - Ann Pebbles
I Think I'm Falling In Love With You - Natural High
I Just Got To Know - Bennie Johnson
City Of Brotherly Love - Soul Survivors
I'm Always Dancing To The Music - Benny Golson
Making Love - Lou Ragland & GLO
Hearts & Flowers - GC Cameron
Beware - Lou Courtney

http://rapidshare.com/files/85821173/the_wants_list.rar

password: thefifthmicrophone.blogspot.com

9 comments:

truelivin said...

Great post, because I know I have little pieces of paper all over the place with songs I'm trying to track down. None of the titles look familiar, but I dont think I can go wrong with a wish list.
Thans a Mil!

Mark S. said...

do you have anymore of these?

THEFIFTHMICROPHONE                                                                                                           said...

its unfortunately unavailable at the moment, vol 2 & 3 will be uploaded in the future.

Anonymous said...

KIK ASSSSSSSSSSS blog ma man

just magnastic....thats all I can possibleh say.

Anonymous said...

Thanks man. Keep up the good work.

let the music play said...

great album well put together track 9 and 10 i keep replaying thanks love your blog

Olli aka 'Mercy-1' said...

Can you help me with expanding this? I think the problem is the password.. I tried 'thefifthmicrophone.blogspot.com' but it doesnt work, with any password it only expands the folder but no files and brings error.

Thanks, great blog here!!

THEFIFTHMICROPHONE                                                                                                           said...

olli, the only advice i can think of is to try manually typing the password instead of copy & paste.

Anonymous said...

anychance of a re-up of this without the passowrd, having problems with the password, thanks