Due to recent copyright issues, links that expire will not be reupped. Show support by sharing knowledge of this site, and leaving your comments or links. Please help fund the site by clicking the ads. TheFifthMic sister blog can be found at http://beattreat.blogspot.com

JUNGLE BROTHERS - STRAIGHT OUT THE JUNGLE (1988)


Straight Out The Jungle
download...

1. Straight Out The Jungle
2. What's Going On
3. Black Is Black
4. Jimbrowski
5. I'm Gonna Do You
6. I'll House You
7. On The Run
8. Behind The Bush
9. Because I Got It Like That
10. Braggin & Boastin
11. Sounds of the Safari
12. Jimmy's Bonus Beat
13. The Promo

A true 5 out of 5. Albums like this reviews can't do much justice. Ill old school beats, ill old school flow, never corny or played out. True original good hip hop. I can't stress how solid this CD is and I don't think I need to, 5 Mics by the Source says it all. Download it, tell your friends to download it, click our ads to give back for all our hard work.... bomba raaaaas!

No comments: